Welcome to Latest News|Powered by Matchart Production

Stay updated to the World trend by following us..We provide the latest news that happened currently around the world..Share with your friend to let them be a person that updated just like YOU...Have fun...

Emmys' Fashion Flops | Parade.com


I LOVE awards shows. Not because of the celebrities being honored or because of the entertaining show, but because of the fashion– good and bad! As much as I love seeing stars dress in the latest designer gowns and borrowed jewels, I also love seeing the crazy outfits that some stars dare to wear. It’s like atrain wreck…I just can’t stop looking.
This year’s 2010 Primetime Emmy Awardsdidn’t disappoint in the fashion category. Eva Longoria and Julie Benz played it safe in simple yet elegant gowns, while January Jones and Tina Fey pushed the envelope with very memorable dresses. Even Kelly Osbourne was a hit and looked stunning!

My fashion flop award for the night goes to the very talented Rita Wilson. All I want to say is…R ita, what were you thinking? If you have a stylist, they need to be dismissed, and if you have friends that let you leave the house in that, they really aren’t your friends. OK, so I’m being a little harsh, but from the fit to the crazy matchy-matchy shoes, nothing from this look worked beyond the color. Of course, a slew of other nominees joined Mrs. Tom Hanks in my fashion flop category, and here they are…

No comments:

Post a Comment