Welcome to Latest News|Powered by Matchart Production

Stay updated to the World trend by following us..We provide the latest news that happened currently around the world..Share with your friend to let them be a person that updated just like YOU...Have fun...

2010 Emmy Fashion: Who Was Best & Worst Dressed?




Between all of the blue/navy colored dresses, elegant to downright what-the-heck-were-you-thinking fashion, there were some pretty clear best dressed and worst dressed celebrities on the Red Carpet of the 2010 Emmy Awards last night.
Maria Menounos in a beaded Ralph & Russo couture gown? Stunning! January Jones in a bright blue Verace gown? Not so much.
While I did like the neckline of Kim Kardashian's Marchesa Eqyptian-inspired gown, it simply reminded me of the same Goddess type dress worn by Jennifer Lopez a few years ago at the Oscar's by Marchesa as well (and I like JLo's better.) *Yawn.*
I love the simplicity of Mariska Hargitay's Vera Wang gown, it was understatedly elegant. But dare I say it? Anna Paquin's Alexander McQueen dress with that Cleopatra-like top just didn't do anything for me.
Rita Wilson's Prada dress did nothing for her shape, but those shoes? I think I'm in love.
By far I think the best dressed celebrity of the night was Claire Danes in an Armani Prive gown. She simply looked breathtaking.
Photo Source: Just Jared

If you understand Mandarin,you can visit our partner site also
http://apy1986.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment